Welcome to Money Creek Haven Campground. Please help us make your visit a safe and enjoyable experience by following a few rules.
- All visitors must vacate the campground by 11:00 p.m. Main gates will be closed at 10:30 p.m. Show white registration slip if asked.
- Only 2 vehicles are allowed to park on one site. Any extra vehicles must park along main road or in our parking lot.
- Any person registering to camp must be 18 years of age or older. Stated person will be held responsible for actions of anyone camping on their site. I.D. will be required when registering.
- All radios and boom boxes will be turned down or off at 10:00 p.m. Our quiet time is 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Only one picnic table per site. No moving tables off other sites unless checking with the office.
No one is allowed in the swimming pool after dark.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- Licensed drivers ONLY are allowed to drive golf carts on campground.
- Drivers with a permit MUST have an adult present at all times.
- No carts running after dark without lights.
- Carts with lights need to be shut down at 10:30 p.m.
- Golf carts must be insured.
- No ATVs, OHVs, or Dirt Bikes are allowed in the campground.